What are the functionalities of the improved outdialing systems aimed at efficiency increase and maximizing the talk time of the call center agents? How to make a wise choice and select the most reliable and practical one? You should definitely make a point of the following advice.
What is outbound call system?
- Extensive databases enable switching between the call lists and rescheduling call-backs system, if required for the unanswered calls and busy numbers.
- Software and various applications are being upgraded all the time and you should make use of it. It is not convenient if a salesperson has the access to some limited amount of information while the customer service works with the other part. To facilitate the process, the dialer is to be interconnected with the inbound switchingand cloud call center software for customer servicing.
- Integration of inbound and outbound call systems on the dialer is essential. For instance, an automated outdialing system receives callbacks from those customers who could not respond earlier. It can also happen that outbound agents are rushed off their feet while the inbound ones idle their time away. It generates complete mess. How to choose telemarketing company services and resolve the issue?
No more subdivisions! The same call center agents should handle all kinds of calls being dynamically switched between the groups subject to the valleys and peaks. A particular account can also be owned by a particular agent or a group.
Inbound and outbound call blending option
Inbound and outbound call blending option has a number of intelligent features to facilitate the whole process, increase work efficiency of the call center agents and maximize their talk time.
Call blending can be predictive (you can foresee the time when the inbound and outbound pools are to be switched) or reactive (the call center agents get switched around in case of overflows).
- The dialers are computer and telephony integrated. They are joined with the host phone switch in addition to the systems of fax and voicemail. The server monitors automatic call delivery and gives reports on the activity of inbound and outbound call systems in order to control the workflow and be aware of the exact amount of incoming calls, their duration and the periods of load pick.
- Predictive dialers are of vital necessity when it goes about long lists of current or potential clients. However, they do not work efficiently when you need to call businesses or do consumer telemarketing and screen busy lines and no-answer calls. It is predetermined by the fact that companies typically return their phone calls no matter whether the person you intended to reach is available. So, the efficiency of screening out the busy numbers or unanswered calls is lost. The job of a person who is in charge of screening calls loses its significance as well.
A dialer should integrate call center agents into a particular campaign without predictive dialer features. Sales management companies prefer to make use of preview dialing based on automation software. Thus, the system controls the lists, has access to all the telephone numbers and the call is being monitored from the very beginning to the very end. There is a 30-day trial period for the call center software managers to test the system and evaluate its impact on the efficiency of work.
The question that worries a lot of companies is how to make a wise choice of inbound and outbound call systems. Always check whether the system can support the number of users you are going to serve not only at present but also in the future. Slow transfers can actually spoil all the sales by making people wait for a long time. Do not leave the call abandonment rate out of account!
You do not want to get any complaints, do you?
So, you should always take into consideration the quantity of users, stability of the company, speed of transfers and call abandonment rate (preferably 0). In addition, please note the following 8 recommendations.
- The system should be capable of call blending to enable the call center agent to handle all kinds of calls, thus increasing sales and enabling more extensive list penetration. During slow periods inbound calls agents can manage making outbound calls; the outbound agents leave a note about the call. Thus, most of the calls are likely to generate sales.
- The number of leads determines the speed of sales conversion. Limited amount of new leads may result in fewer efforts on the part of the call center agents. Lots of leads may imply lower conversation that generates sales.
- Outdialing systems provide for loading the custom lists and call attempts tracking. The strong systems can prevent first calling the same people.
- Transition time between the calls is to be short while the abandonment rate is to be as low as possible. The period of time starting when the call center agent hangs up the phone and is back to work should be cut down to a minimum with predictive dialing. The average time for waiting between calls is approximately 9-20 seconds. The average abandonment rate is 2%.
- The best outbound call systems provide for complete branch scripts. The screen routing bases upon the given answers. Change of screens is to be instant regardless of the number of people. An efficient system has function keys to access the most likely questions.
- There should be no limitation of the number of campaigns or projects. The agents need to be able to make calls related to different campaigns simultaneously.
- The system should guarantee flexibility of campaigns.
- A good outdialing system is to be subject to expansion. You have great potentials and should plan your development and growth.